25.09.2022 - International Dogshow (CACIB)
ENTRY IS CLOSED!
Saku Suurhall http://www.sakusuurhall.ee/
address: Paldiski mnt 104B, Tallinn 13522 ESTONIA
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (entry form, copy of pedigree, copy of payment)
Payment on bank account
Entry fees and periods||until 31.05||01.06-12.07||
|Baby class 4-6 m/ Puppy class 6-9 m/ Veterans 8-10 years||
Junior- / intermediate- / working- / open- / championclass
Braces / Breeders / Progeny|
Veteranclass 10+ years old
Receiver name: Tallinna Piirkondlik Koerakasvatajate Klubi MTÜ
IBAN number: EE591010220102827016
AS SEB Pank | SWIFT Code (BIC): EEUHEE2X | Tornimäe 2, Tallinn 15010
Organizer: Tallinna Piirkondlik Koerakasvatajate Klubi MTÜ
- We do not change already entered dogs. Participating class is possible to change until 12.09.2022, please send your request on e-mail: email@example.com
- We cannot confirm all schedule requests, but will do our best to fulfill them.
- Breeders classes are added automatically. Progeny class will be added automatically only if the dog has enough progeny entered (3-5 dogs), separate entry possible by entry form.
- All dogs must have valid vaccinations, please check Estonian Kennel Union regulations
- Dogs whose date of birth is 1st August 2013 or later and whose ears have been cropped and/or tails docked may not take part in shows listed in the calendar of Estonian Kennel Union. In case of natural bobtail, a certificate must be presented to prove it unless it is marked on the breed certificate.