PROLONGED ENTRY UNTIL 06.09.2017
23. – 24. september 2017 – TALLINN INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW
Saku Suurhall (address: Paldiski mnt 104B, 13522 Tallinn)
Saturday 23.9. are judged breeds from FCI groups 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 6
Sunday 24.9. are judged breeds from FCI groups 5 – 7 – 8 – 9 – 10
Breeds not recognized by FCI (group 0) are judged on Saturday, 23.9.
– use online registration system (online payment)
– fill the entry form, attach a copy of the registration certificate, copies of the champion diplomas and/or working certificate and a copy of the receipt. Send documents by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check that all the documentation has reached us if you haven’t got confirmation of entry in 14 days.
ENTRY DATES AND FEES
01.04-23.05.2017: dog 38€, baby&puppy class 28€, brace competition 10€
24.05-04.07.2017: dog 48€, baby&puppy class 28€, brace competition 10€
05.07- 06.09.2017: dog 58€, baby&puppy class 28€, brace competition 10€
breeder and progeny class – FREE (added automatically)
From 31.08 to 06.09.2017 entry to the show is prolonged!
* Veterans 10+ years have free of charge entry fee in veteran class
* Discount for entries made through ONLINE system: -2€ from all prices mentioned above, discount calculated automatically.
* Estonian hound discount -50% of current entry period
|Receiver name||IBAN number||BIC code||Bank address|
|Tallinna Piirkondlik Koerakasvatajate Klubi||EE591010220102827016||EEUH EE 2X||SEB Bank (Tallinn Estonia).|
NB! The sender must cover all the expenses connected with the payments.
Entry by letter of guarantee is available only for participants outside EU countries. The letter of guarantee (in english or in russian) must include data of the dog (name, breed), data of the show (place and date), sum to be paid and a copy of the owner’s passport.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- In case you enter dogs from different breeds and have special requests concerning the schedule, please inform the organising committe in writing before the entry is closed. We will do the best we can arranging schedule then 🙂
- These are drive-in dogshows. That means that you can arrive to showplace about 1 hour before your breed judging time and leave after your breed judging is finished. Judging starts on both days at 10:00.
- One person can enter the showground free of charge with one dog, parking is free of charge.
- All dogs participating the show or other competitions must have a valid certificate of vaccination against Distemper, Rabies, Parvovirus infection (canine) and Hepatitis infectious (canine) (detailed vaccination requirements). All dogs must have an ID-marking (tattoo or microchip).
- Dogs whose date of birth is 1st August 2013 or later and whose ears have been cropped and/or tail docked may not take part on show.
- Veterinarian will be present at the Showfround on both days (for issuing echinococcus treatment certificates). The Veterinary’s table will be located at the entrance for participants with dogs.
REGULATIONS AND ENTRY FORMS
>> Estonian Kennel Union show regulations
>> Estonian Kennel Union championship regulations
>> Estonian Kennel Union ENTRY FORM
>> Estonian Kennel Union ENTRY FORM brace competition
Show organizer: Tallinn Regional Dog Breeders Club
Contact phone: +372 56 453 550 (contact only tuesday to thursday (also russian), +372 51 011 06 e-mail:email@example.com