TALLINN NATIONAL DOG SHOWS (double CAC) – 23.03.2019 & 24.03.2019
Show location: Saku Suurhall (address: Paldiski mnt 104B, 13522 Tallinn)
– use online registration system (online payment)
– fill the entry form, attach a copy of the registration certificate, copies of the champion diplomas and/or working certificate and a copy of the receipt. Send documents by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENTRY DATES AND FEES
until 3rd December 2018:
babies&puppies&veterans 20€/36€, other classes 30€/56€
04.12.2018 – 22.01.2019:
babies&puppies&veterans 20€/36€, other classes 40€/72€
23.01.2019 – 04.03.2019:
babies&puppies&veterans 20€/36€, other classes 50€/88€
from 5th March 2019: entry possible only with previous agreement until technically is possible
– child & dog, junior handling – entry fee until 04.03.2019 – 10€/20€
– brace competition – 5€/10€
– breeders & progeny classes – FREE entry
Receiver name: Tallinna Piirkondlik Koerakasvatajate Klubi
IBAN number: EE591010220102827016
BIC code: EEUH EE 2X
Bank address: SEB Bank (Tallinn Estonia)
GOOD TO KNOW:
- These are drive-in dogshows. That means that you can arrive to showplace about 1 hour before your breed judging time and leave after your breed judging is finished. Judging starts on both days at 10:00.
- One person can enter the showground free of charge with one dog, parking is free of charge.
- All dogs participating the show or other competitions must have a valid certificate of vaccination against Distemper, Rabies, Parvovirus infection (canine) and Hepatitis infectious (canine) (detailed vaccination requirements). All dogs must have an ID-marking (tattoo or microchip).
- Dogs whose date of birth is 1st August 2013 or later and whose ears have been cropped and/or tail docked may not take part on show.
- Veterinarian will be present at the Showfround on both days (for issuing echinococcus treatment certificates). The Veterinary’s table will be located at the entrance for participants with dogs.
REGULATIONS AND ENTRY FORMS
>> Estonian Kennel Union show regulations
>> Estonian Kennel Union championship regulations
>> Estonian Kennel Union ENTRY FORM
>> Estonian Kennel Union ENTRY FORM brace competition
Show organizer: Tallinn Regional Dog Breeders Club
Contact phone: +372 56 453 550 (contact only tuesday to thursday (also russian), +372 51 011 06 e-mail:email@example.com